Having conducted more than 1,000 interviews and reviewing our focus-group findings, we at A-1 Freeman Moving Group have come to understand this above all else about what businesses like yours are looking for:
- You want to set up your corporate relocation yourself.
- You want to see that your employees are given excellent care from us all through the relocation.
- You want an accurate invoice from us.
- You want honest reporting on the quality of our relocation services and how mindfully we performed them.
Because of this, we’ve launched what we call our “Silent” Employee Relocation Service. What it’s designed to silence is the continual bombardment of information and update requisitions as well as complaints companies like yours tend have to field from their employees as a standard corporate move proceeds. And in delivering this silent service, we’ve gone the extra mile to insure there’s nothing typical about a corporate move performed by A-1 Freeman Moving Group!
Here’s How We’ve Set Ourselves Apart Accountability
Move Policy Management and Adherence
- Fully identifying ourselves as a key contact with your employees and letting them know we accept personal responsibility for making their relocation a smooth one
- Following through on each and every commitment we make
- Serving as an extension of your business: an "on-staff" mover
- Giving accurate definitions of our services and living up to your employees’ expectations
- Deploying our proprietary Move Management Technology to understand and carry out your relocation policy and thus lessen the number of calls you have to field from employees while the move is in progress
- Completing our client profile of your business, which outlines in some detail just about every relocation necessity, before we accept the first move
- Constantly consulting the client profile in order to determine whether a particular move service is "Always Authorized" by you, is up to us to "Use Our Discretion" in delivering, requires us to "Call for Authorization", or is "Never Authorized"
- Making the effort to completely understand you, our client, and your expectations prior to our move relationship
- Keeping all current contact, policy, and contract data up to date and close at hand
- Delivering thorough explanations of how we discharge our services and what our Move Concierges will be responsible for
- Making a kick-off call to make sure you have some understanding of ...
- moving fundamentals
- Our In-Home or Video Inventory Process
- insurance coverage
- shipment dates and spreads
- Corporate Move Policy
- how we assist children and families in coping with the move
- Directing our Move Concierges to confer personally with your relocating families to learn of and understand their needs, look over the move process, and give an accurate estimate of their belongings
Proactive Customer Service
- Staying in constant communication with your relocating employees to prevent superfluous calls from reaching your ears
- Providing 24-hour-a-day Move Concierge assistance
- Providing move status updates online 24 hours a day
- Advising your Move Concierge to communicate more than 70 times with you, your relocating employees, and others who’ll help your employees have a pleasant relocation
- Continuing communication – even through final claims resolution, if claims are made
- Committing ourselves to keeping you and your employees fully advised and at ease while their move is underway
- Employing our move management technology to call out conceivable snafus before they develop
- Providing ”front-loaded” employee education and communication to prevent misapprehensions and promote peace of mind
Evaluation and Reporting
- Making an introductory call to your moving employees within 24 hours
- Immediately returning calls to you and your relocating employees
- Being on-call for your and your employees 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Total Quality Control
- Closely monitoring our quality overall and the work of every A-1 Freeman Moving Group employee who deals with you and your employees throughout the move
- Following up after the move with a telephone survey of your relocated employees
- Reviewing and analyzing each and every phase of the move when it’s finished
- Posting the results of our review on your website – honest results that allow you to hold our performance against your quality standards and help us maintain continual service delivery enhancement
- Providing it in a sincere belief tested by experience that the surest way to prevent your relocating employees from calling or emailing you with problems is not to have problems at all
- Making sure we maintain a staff of exemplary people ready to serve you wherever you are and wherever you’re going
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote