We know how you see it: Austin residential moves are a major endeavor even if you’re not moving very far. But as our many repeat customers will tell you, we can take care of the details of any move. So moving you across the street or across town is simple enough for us. Considering our vast residential moving services and options, we can help ensure that it’s simple for you too!
We present you with a choice as to just which of our moving services you need – to fit your expectations as well as your finances. Your options fall within the following categories:
- Full Service Packing. We pack up your possessions for you; you direct us.
- Fragile-Only Packing. In our long experience of professional moving, we’ve honed our capabilities in packing even the most delicate items. We’ll set up a unique packing plan for the fragile possessions you have in your home.
- Self Pack. We understand from experience that lots of homeowners want to pack their possessions themselves. If that describes you, we’re happy to accommodate you. But we’re also glad to provide assistance in whatever way we can, particularly with things – mirrors and mattresses, for instance – that need non-standard boxes. We’ll share packing tips with you, too. Besides that, we can set up delivery of all the packing materials and moving supplies you’ll want to have on hand.
Your belongings aren’t alike in size, shape, and weight. What you pack them in can’t be, either. That, then, is the reason we offer ...
- standard moving boxes sized anywhere from 1.5 to 6 cubic feet,
- wardrobe boxes,
- mirror boxes – ideal for shipping not just mirrors but also glass tabletops and framed artwork or photos,
- mattress boxes in every size,
- dishpack barrels – heavily constructed, with built-in dividers, to keep your china and other dishware safe while it’s being moved, and
- furniture stretchwrap to eliminate snagging, ripping, and dirtying.
Loading and Unloading
We have considerable experience moving people from one home to another safely, smoothly, and without all the typical problems. To assure that your local move is an enjoyable one, we offer ...
- Disassembly/Assembly Service. We’ll take the really big stuff apart for you – including beds, swing sets, and entertainment centers. Then, after moving it to your new home, we’ll make sure we get all reassembled again.
- Residence Protection Pads. These are what we always use to protect stair railings, tight corners, and doors from harm while we’re moving your goods out of one home and into the other.
- Carpet Covers. Laying carpet covers is another standard practice with us as it helps keep high traffic areas dirt- and damage-free while a move is in progress.
- Systematic Loading. We’re especially conscientious about labeling and inventorying your moving boxes taking into account where they must be unloaded in your new home, at your direction.
- Systematic Unloading. When we get everything transported to your new residence, we unload your goods into the rooms you want them in.
- Unpacking. Would you like us to do some or all of it for you? Just give us the word!
- Debris Removal. When the move’s complete and all your belongings are unloaded, our team can take away all the empty moving boxes and packing materials for you.
You have our assurance and the testimony of our past customers that our movers will be most careful to preserve your belongings while we’re handling them.
Lots of clients who have had to vacate one home some time prior to moving into a new one have looked to us for the ideal service for their circumstances: A-1 Freeman Moving Group storage. Our warehouses are supersized and provide a safe, secure environment in which to store your household furnishings and personal items until your new home is ready. A wide range of storage options, all at a reasonable price, are available to fit your budget and needs. Ask your A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge about these options and which would be right for you.
Installation & Assembly Services
Avoid all the problems. We’ll gladly arrange for ...
- the connection of appliances in your new home,
- the assembly of hot tubs and other such amenities, or
- extra cleaning services.
Your Move Concierge has the details.
At A-1 Freeman Moving Group we don’t loosely surmise about what your local move will cost. We give you a written estimate that takes into account the moving services you’ve picked. And we offer the options below, which your Move Concierge will gladly discuss with you further ...
- Bottom Line Pricing. This is your full guaranteed price, based on your moving estimate.
- Not-To-Exceed Pricing. This spells out that you could pay less for your move than the price presented in the moving estimate, but you won’t pay anything beyond that.
- Customized Pricing. This combines your guaranteed price with further, separate service costs as determined.
Are there other services you want that you don’t see addressed here? Consult with your A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge.
And if you need to learn more about our Austin local residential moving services before you give us a go, please don’t hesitate to call us and pick the brains of one of our congenial, knowledgeable Customer Support Specialists. You can also, without obligation ...
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote