As an element of our complete collection of professional moving services, A-1 Freeman Moving Group presents professional packing services. We can create a packing solution to best fit your needs whether you want us to do all, some, or none of the packing for your move. Packing is one of the jobs that quite a few movers will choose to do themselves as a strategy to lower the cost in the moving process. No matter if you decide for us to handle your packing or you pick to do it yourself, the important thing is that the packing is done right so your assets arrive at your destination in great shape. If you are debating about packing yourself, please take the time to review our thorough guide to packing for your move.
If you would rather relax and have us do the packing in your stead, you can be sure our professional movers will do a terrific job. When it comes to looking after your shipment, A-1 Freeman Moving Group’s level of professionalism is unequaled. Here is a synopsis of the steps that will be employed to protect your effects. The starting point in securing your shipment for the trip is careful packing.
- All packing materials and cartons will be new
- All china, glass, and crystal will be individually wrapped prior to packing cartons. Carton will be taped across top, bottom, and all sides
- All rugs and carpets will be rolled and wrapped
- customer's name, room and contents will be marked on each carton
- All items, which are not suitable for packing, will be padded for transport. These items include furniture items, large bulky pieces and large appliances
These goods are paper padded as a standard and where goods have to have extra care, the use of double wrapping and crating is involved. Suitable padding takes the subsequent actions:
- All furniture will be dismantled, if appropriate
- All hardware (nuts and bolts) will be placed in plastic bags before being put in the master hardware box
- All furniture will be wrapped in minimum 3-ply paper pad. Corner pads will be used to provide additional protection
- All paper pad seams will be sealed using export vinyl tape
- Skeleton or full crates will be used on awkward or fragile pieces
SHIPPING CONTAINER OPTIONS
If you need to move your items overseas, you can be satisfied knowing that they'll be delicately containerized for export. Based on the size of your shipment, its handling requirements and drop off point, there are several types of containers and shipping methods that may be utilized. Rest easy knowing that all of them are created to maximize cost-efficiency and protection.
- Air shipments: loaded into wooden or corrugated containers
- Small ocean shipments: loaded into waterproofed wooden lift vans
- Large ocean shipments: loaded into steel steamship containers
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote