Your dedicated A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge will help you build a personal long-distance moving plan once you’ve committed to having us to relocate you.
You’re allowed to choose as many or as few of the wide range of long-distance moving services we make available. We’ll personalize them as necessary to suit your wishes. Our long-distance moving services encompass ...
- Pre-planning – as part of a get-together with your Move Concierge to discuss each and every aspect of your move and choose the services you need
- Pricing – selections include Bottom Line Pricing, your complete guaranteed price as stated in your move estimate; Not-to-Exceed Pricing, which says that you may pay a lesser but never a greater price than that mentioned in the move estimate; or Customized Pricing, which melds your guaranteed price with the costs of separate, extra services
- Packing – providing you with a choice of full-service packing by us; fragile-only packing, which sees us packing only your most fragile items; or self pack, in which you pack all or pretty much everything – and we assist as much or as little as you want
- Packing Materials – supplied by us if you want to self pack: everything needed such as moving boxes, barrels, and stretchwrap
- Disassembly/Assembly – whereby we carefully break down equipment such as swing sets, entertainment centers, and beds ... then put them together again once we’ve moved them to your new home
- Loading and Unloading – taking extra-special care with your home and belongings: making use of protective wraps for stair rails , tight corners, doors and doorjambs; setting down carpet covers to guard high-traffic areas; labeling and cataloguing your moving boxes according to your needs and the rooms they’ll go into in your new home; unpacking as much as you’d prefer not to unpack yourself; carting off packing materials, moving supplies, and debris once your move is completed, as you require
- Long-Distance Moving Resources – learning born of experience provided by your Move Concierge to help you get through your move calmly, surely, and with absolute confidence: includes clear explanations of the A-1 Freeman Moving Group long-distance moving process, from pre-planning and pricing to what you’re responsible for when you get to your new home; defining the terminology relating to long-distance relocations; and addressing any questions you have quickly, responsibly
It’s often the case that people are unable to move into their new home right off – but they need to move out of their current home swiftly. If that’s your case, don’t let it throw you! With our expansive warehouses, we’ve got just what you need: a range of reasonably priced storage options, including short- or long-term storage. Your possessions will be safe, secure, and superbly cared-for in our warehouses, too. Your A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge can guide you in choosing the options that most fit your needs and budget.
Are there additional long-distance moving services you need that aren’t included here. Alert your A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge.
And if you’d care to hear more about our Austin long-distance residential moving services
before you sign on with us, please feel free to call us and converse with one of our friendly, experienced Customer Support Specialists. You can also, without obligation ...
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote