A primary concern of ours is to provide you with corporate relocation services that minimize downtime to help keep your operations productive and profitable at every stage of your move. One way we do this – one vital way – is to help with the relocation of your employees. This is why we offer a wide selection of employee relocation services that are unmatched in the industry. And just as practical and proficient as we are in performing your office relocation, we’re equally so in the way we handle employee relocation. Our techniques significantly aid in diminishing the headaches of moving. That keeps your employees focused and, as a result, makes your corporate relocation a satisfying experience for everyone involved.
Our Employee Relocation Process
These are the steps you can depend on us taking: Corporate Needs Assessment
Our field representatives confer with you up front to gather information on each and every issue impacting your corporate move – including not just what will need moving but also who will need moving. We’ll also examine whatever move policy you’ve instituted to assure that our services comply with its directives. Our purpose in this initial talk or series of talks is to get to know your business, your corporate relocation needs, and your expectations. Taking into account the assessment that we prepare after our discussions with you, we’ll give you a written estimate. Corporate Profile
This document, which we prepare before we accept your first move, lays out your corporate relocation needs completely. It also makes use of information from our preliminary meetings with you to clearly spell out what you’ve concluded are activities we, A-1 Freeman Moving Group ...
- are “Always Authorized” to execute,
- are authorized to “Use Our Discretion” in carrying out,
- must first “Call for Authorization” before performing, or
- are “Never Authorized” to execute.
When you’ve accepted the provisions of this document, including our terms and pricing, the move planning can get started. We’ll refer to this document repeatedly over the course of your move. Employee Education
A A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge will establish contact with your relocating employees to establish each employee’s relocation needs, explain our services and how we handle them, and talk about what type of help the Move Concierge will provide. In the initial contact, the Move Concierge will give your employees an explanation of ...
Employee Move Assistance
- the basic tenets of moving,
- our in-home and video inventorying procedure,
- our insurance coverage,
- shipment dates and spreads,
- their company’s corporate move policy, and
- how A-1 Freeman Moving Group specifically helps children and families during the relocation process.
The wide-ranging services we have each of your being relocated and their families comprise ...
- real-estate help to lower general relocation costs and hassles for your company and your employees – as a result of A-1 Freeman Moving Group’s joining with SIRVA Relocation, a national, full-service relocation firm specializing in home sale marketing and property closing, temporary housing, home finding and destination services, and mortgage financing;
- A-1 Freeman Moving Group SourceOne Service to make the moving process more understandable for your employees – managed by their personal Move Concierge, who serves as the employee’s single point of contact and specifies a driver crew to handle their relocation from start to finish;
- packing assistance;
- delivery of packing materials for self-pack;
- total loading, moving, and unloading services;
- tear-down and, upon completion of the move, reassembly of items like beds, entertainment centers, swing sets, etc.; and
- vehicle freighting – cars, trucks, motorcycles ... even ATVs and boats.
Other services can be provided also, relative to the provisions of the corporate move policy and the terms of the move agreement. Frequent Communication
During the relocation process, the Move Concierge communicates frequently with your employees, providing ...
- Move Concierge assistance as necessary, 24 hours a day,
- online move status updates 24 hours a day,
- at least 70 communications throughout the move, including assistance from others in addition to the Move Concierge who can help insure a seamless relocation,
- pro-active customer service to stop small hiccups from becoming massive disasters,
- responsive service – such as rapidly returning calls when employees have questions or concerns, and
- communication post-move – even through final claims resolution, should claims be filed.
After we’ve relocated an employee, the Move Concierge will contact that employee to conduct a brief, friendly post-move survey. This, in essence, is a wrap-up “quality check” to understand how your employee feels about the relocation, how well we fulfilled his or her expectations, and what, if any, questions may remain. Getting a handle on these things helps us continually better our services and our move practices. To conclude the follow-up, our Move Concierge will give your employees a hearty THANK YOU for being given the opportunity to serve each of them!
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote