Is an Office Relocation in Austin on Your Agenda?
- You have outgrown your current office in Austin. Your workers need a little space! As you expand and hire more people, you require more office space to house them. (Nobody would like to share a desk or go to the break room only to figure out there is no break room.)
- You would like for your warehouse and office to be very close. If you have a warehouse of inventory, it might be nice to locate your office nearby so you don't have to have such a drive from one to the other.
- You need to boost your visibility. Some businesses profit when potential buyers can see your sign every day and have easy access to your front door. If this description fits you, it's time to relocate out of that fouth floor office or hidden alley office and get into the spotlight.
- A different location makes more sense. Maybe your present location was ideal for opening your business, but now it's time to relocate to a place that is more conducive for your clients, has more parking, or is simply more lavish.
- You need an area for a new department. An office relocation may be as uncomplicated as moving one set of employees into a new area in the same building or complex.
Still, no matter how straightforward the relocation might appear, there's a lot to contemplate, which is why it's a good idea to seek out a professional moving company that can take care of your office move from beginning to end.
- Disassembling and Reassembling Furniture: There are not very many office conference tables that will fit through a door without being taken apart (and seriously, would you want to carry it even if it could?). Disassembling furniture and putting it back together may be time-consuming and delicate: you have to take care not to lose a nut! You and your employees can make better use of your time.
- Moving Records and Files: You have your files organized, and you should be able to pick up where you stopped when you are in your new office. Ahead of hiring a professional mover, it’s best to check that they're capable of maintaining the organization and safeguarding the privacy of the people whose files are being moved.
- Moving IT Systems: A few computers is one thing; an entire network of computers, printers and more is another. Besides, even with a single tablet, you need to make sure it is appropriately packaged and padded to circumvent damage in transit. When you get to your new office, you want to rest assured that your system can be reinstalled handily and, of course, correctly.
- Moving Heavy Equipment: Depending upon your business, you could have large, oddly shaped pieces of costly equipment that need to be moved, too. How are you planning to move that item? How will you protect it? That's what pros are here for.
- Keeping to a Timeline: During the time your office is being relocated, it's difficult to keep up with work, which is why it's essential for an office relocation to happen seamlessly.
Not all moving companies in Austin have experience with office relocation, and not all of them are able to handle every aspect of the move. We can. From point A to point B, our professional, certified moving crews can manage every facet. Your office relocation commences with a survey and analysis of your location, followed by an accurate written estimate. We are dedicated to making the process as simple for you as possible. Click here to get started.